1. Age requirement?
To join you need agree to the Terms & Conditions and be at least 21 years old or above. Most countries have their own rules regarding online gaming and so you must
make sure you're aware of any regulations and adhere to their rules.
2. How can I be certain games are fair?
We have professionals on hand to regulate & aggregate all our games, making sure that you can be certain that our games meet industry standard fairness
3. Is my personal information secure?
We will makes sure that your details are secure all of the time. We use the best quality security measures Secure Socket (SSL 128 bit encryption Standard) and is stored
in secure operating environments that allow customer making payments online has never been safer. K9Win will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
4. Forget username or password?
Customer can retrieve username by contacting us vial email. If member wish to retrieve password, login our web site, on right blank there's a forget password function,
click and fill in particular details, password will reset and send to your registered email.
6. What is the maximum bet amount of HomeAwayBet?
Each sports and betting products have their own maximum stake and these amount may increase or decrease depending on the bet's pool size and the time the bet was
placed. It is advisable to refer to the MAX stake on the mini bet list shown on the left hand frame by clicking on the odds whenever you want to place a bet.
7. What is the minimum bet amount of HomeAwayBet?
The minimum bet amount is one unit of the currency you opened your account in,depending on the games and table you choose.
8. How long does it take for bets to be settled?
Bets will be settled prompty and whenever there is official confirmation of the result with our providers
9. I have problems loading some of the content of the website. How can I solve this issue?
There is a known issue with older versions of Adobe Flash Player while displaying Flash graphics. We advice you update your Flash Player and your browsers
The Company (as defined in the User Agreement) is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining poker experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage of and underage access to our gaming products.
The Company does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play poker games on HomeAwayBet. It is an offense for minors to participate in gambling activity.
Our website is not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at our websites. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software. The Company reserves the right to request proof of age from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programmes.
We help you play responsibly
Gaming can be both entertaining and profitable. But you can’t always win. Losing is a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it. Therefore you should play responsibly, and not risk money that you can’t afford to lose. Gaming can also be addictive and make you lose the perspective of time and money. We want all your gaming experiences to be as positive as possible, even if you lose. Therefore we work hard to help you control your own gaming.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis in the Cashier.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Terms & Conditions
The following rules form an agreement between HomeAwayBet and its customers.
By registering with HomeAwayBet, you fully agree and accept these rules.
- 1. By accessing the HomeAwayBet website and by registering through our site to participate in any of the interactive online games (collectively the 'Games'), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the 'Terms'). Please read them carefully and make sure that you only access the games if you fully understand the contents and agree to be bound by them.
- 2. Customers must be at least 21 years of age in order to place bets. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from customers and to freeze their account balance if they are age below of 21.
- 3. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their username and security details remain confidential. In the event that a customer suspects this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any transactions carried out under the username will be the customer's responsibility.
- 4. Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- 5. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
- 6. HomeAwayBet reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our absolute discretion in the event that wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud HomeAwayBet or made by or contracted by any bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize payouts on our Games. Further, we reserve the right to withhold all winnings, as well as the principle, of anyone found to have taken part in such activities.
- 7. HomeAwayBet prohibits the creation of fraudulent/fake identity and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. In certain circumstances, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to freeze the monies in your account where we have reason to believe that your account may be being used for fraudulent purposes or cheating for the purposes of money laundering or in such a way as to jeopardise the integrity of the sports or events on which we offer betting markets.
- 8. To maintain a high level of security to protect your funds, we will perform random security checks and keep records of transactions and wagers. You accept that we may demand additional documentation to verify you as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- 9. If any of your personal account details or other financial information relevant to your Account are incorrect, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. We will not accept any liability or responsibility for transactions, which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details.
- 10. The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care taken during translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of any clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- 11. HomeAwayBet does not permit individual customers to create duplicate accounts (more than one account in any one currency). Any customers found to have created duplicate accounts will have their accounts suspended.
- 12. Duplicate accounts registration by using deliberately manipulated personal details entries (if detected) may result in the irreversible termination of the gaming account access. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users. And account will be freeze permanently.
- 13. Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- 14. Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as HomeAwayBet, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- 15. These Terms & Conditions are part of the General HomeAwayBet Terms & Conditions.
- 16. These Terms & Conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.
- 17. All promotions offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number, shared computer( e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- 18. HomeAwayBet will only accepts players currency based on their current IP. We will not tolerate duplicate IPs, fraudenlent IPs related to fraudulent activities.
- 19. If players wants to bet all in , minimum all in on first deposit allowed is $1,500 above. (Below $1,500 HomeAwayBet have rights to freeze the balance of players)
- 20. Draw result, both sides bet, voided, cancelled game or bets placed containing selections of odds less than 0.5 or 1.50 (Decimal odds) are excluded in roll over calculation.
- 21. Betting on roulette column, red and black are excluded in roll over calculation.
- 22. Betting on roulette more than 26 numbers are excluded in roll over calculation.
- 23. Player need to complete their initial deposit of turnover x1 before any next deposit can be made.
- 24. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to forfeit the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
- 25. In case of bonus abuse, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to deduct the bonus and any winnings associated with the bonus from the customer's account.
- 26. Promotion Abusive Behavior might include, without being limited to: common or suspicious betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts, excessive frequency or highly unusual pattern of bets on identical selection(s) in a short period of time in comparison to regular betting patterns, etc.HomeAwayBet will not take responsibility if member provide incomplete/incorrect information, which might result to delayed/ failed delivery for gifts or lucky draw prizes.
- 27. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- 28. All management decisions are final.