The following rules form an agreement between HomeAwayBet and its customers.By registering with HomeAwayBet, you fully agree and accept these rules.
1. By accessing the HomeAwayBet website and by registering through our site to participate in any of
the interactive online games (collectively the 'Games'), you agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions (the 'Terms'). Please read them carefully and make sure that you only access the games if
you fully understand the contents and agree to be bound by them.
2. Customers must be at least 21 years of age in order to place bets. HomeAwayBet reserves the right
to ask for proof of age from customers and to freeze their account balance if they are age below of
3. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their username and security details remain
confidential. In the event that a customer suspects this may no longer be the case, they should
notify us immediately. Any transactions carried out under the username will be the customer's
4. Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
5. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons
acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the
same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals,
HomeAwayBet reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
6. HomeAwayBet reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our absolute discretion in
the event that wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud HomeAwayBet or made by or contracted
by any bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize payouts on our Games. Further, we
reserve the right to withhold all winnings, as well as the principle, of anyone found to have taken
part in such activities.
7. HomeAwayBet prohibits the creation of fraudulent/fake identity and you agree that you will not
create an account for anyone other than yourself. In certain circumstances, HomeAwayBet reserves the
right to freeze the monies in your account where we have reason to believe that your account may be
being used for fraudulent purposes or cheating for the purposes of money laundering or in such a way
as to jeopardise the integrity of the sports or events on which we offer betting markets.
8. To maintain a high level of security to protect your funds, we will perform random security
checks and keep records of transactions and wagers. You accept that we may demand additional
documentation to verify you as the account holder in the event of a security check.
9. If any of your personal account details or other financial information relevant to your Account
are incorrect, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being
declined by your financial institution. We will not accept any liability or responsibility for
transactions, which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have failed to make us
aware of any changes/correct details.
10. The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care
taken during translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of any clause of these Terms and
Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
11. HomeAwayBet does not permit individual customers to create duplicate accounts (more than one
account in any one currency). Any customers found to have created duplicate accounts will have their
12. Duplicate accounts registration by using deliberately manipulated personal details entries (if
detected) may result in the irreversible termination of the gaming account access. HomeAwayBet
reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users. And account will be freeze
13. Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player
agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. HomeAwayBet reserves
the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
14. Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to request from
customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy
of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate
documentation as HomeAwayBet, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with
any security request, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
15. These Terms & Conditions are part of the General HomeAwayBet Terms & Conditions.
16. These Terms & Conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.
17. All promotions offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address,
telephone number, same payment account number, shared computer( e.g. school, public library or
workplace) and shared IP.
18. HomeAwayBet will only accepts players currency based on their current IP. We will not tolerate
duplicate IPs, fraudenlent IPs related to fraudulent activities.
19. If players wants to bet all in , minimum all in on first deposit allowed is $1,500 above. (Below
$1,500 HomeAwayBet have rights to freeze the balance of players)
20. Draw result, both sides bet, voided, cancelled game or bets placed containing selections of odds
less than 0.5 or 1.50 (Decimal odds) are excluded in roll over calculation.
21. Betting on roulette column, red and black are excluded in roll over calculation.
22. Betting on roulette more than 26 numbers are excluded in roll over calculation.
23. Player need to complete their initial deposit of turnover x1 before any next deposit can be
24. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to forfeit the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated
bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns
that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This
suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across
identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
25. In case of bonus abuse, HomeAwayBet reserves the right to deduct the bonus and any winnings
associated with the bonus from the customer's account.
26. Promotion Abusive Behavior might include, without being limited to: common or suspicious betting
patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across
several accounts, excessive frequency or highly unusual pattern of bets on identical selection(s) in
a short period of time in comparison to regular betting patterns, etc.HomeAwayBet will not take
responsibility if member provide incomplete/incorrect information, which might result to delayed/
failed delivery for gifts or lucky draw prizes.
27. HomeAwayBet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our